Monday, May 7, 2007

POST THE FIRST

Welcome to Allison and the Angry Inch!*

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my leg lengthening surgery and all that follows. I figured this was a good way to keep family members and friends up to date on my condition. And, more importantly to me, it’s a way to keep my sanity as I spend most of the summer trapped in my 5th floor walk up apartment.

So for the next several months, I’ll report here on the ins and outs of my leg lengthening process. I’ll even include all the gory pictures. And I’ll probably also review whatever books I read or movies/television shows I watch in order to stave off the horrible horrible boredom.

My surgery is scheduled for May 30th. Until then, here’s a picture of a puppy:




Days until surgery: 23

* Special shout out to Sarah Niersbach for helping me come up with the name of this blog.

8 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Welcome to the dark side. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love gore, so please make sure you focus your camera as closely as possible on the wounds. Good luck with the surgery! I will follow your progress avidly.

Also, I'd love to hear the backstory...

Anonymous said...

hi allison,
we hope your surgery goes smoothly and that your recuperation is pain free.
when you come for thanksgiving BRING THAT PUPPY.
love you,
mom

Anonymous said...

do you have phantom inch syndrom?

Cladeedah said...

OOh yeah, show the dictionary pictures!

She said...

personally, I got a kick out of "post the first." ah, spike.

man, that puppy is cute. for a non-cat animal, that is.

Anonymous said...

that's the cutest puppy i'm ever seen!

Anonymous said...

hola hija, buena suerte en el hospital hoy. con amor, mamá